Hartford is the BEST market in the nation to invest in homes according to a CNBC report, citing five metrics used by Zillow.com to identify the best investment markets :
- Price to income ratio is low
- Areas where buying is a better value than renting
- Declines in home values are slowing
- Foreclosure rates are declining
- Foreclosure re-sales represent a higher percentage of the market
Hartford has something for everyone; first-time home buyers, historic/antique home buyers, move-up or right-size buyers, new construction, and, investors, too!
- There are 126 single family homes on the market in Hartford. List prices for single family homes range from $49,300 for an 850 sq. ft., 2-bedroom row house to $1,194,876 for a 7,536, 6-bedroom, 5.5 bath mansion in the City’s West End.
- There are 85 condominium units on the market in Hartford with list prices ranging for:
- Studio units from $54,900 to $59,900
- 1-bedroom units from $25,000 to $224,900
- 2-bedroom units from $30,000 to $640,000 (unit on the 25th floor of Bushnell Towers)
- 3+bedroom units from $90,000 to $449,000
- There are 249 multifamily homes on the market in Hartford with list prices ranging for:
- 2-family homes from $41,900 to $289,900
- 3-family homes from $39,900 to $338,876
- 4-family homes from $170,000 to $289,000
- 5+unit apartment buildings from $90,000 (for 6 units) to $1,500,000 (for 16 units)
Hartford is affordable; home prices have returned to pre-housing boom levels and the upside potential for appreciation is good according to Zillow.com. And as Mayor Segarra said today – “Harford is where the homes are”.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 860-305-8044 for more information about the Hartford housing market.